Register Now
kingpotato

Summer Game Fest 6/9/22

Today is the day, its already been semi confirmed that they will be focusing on games that were already previusly announced so we are not expecting any more new annoucements. But we will have more information on the new upcoming games, so far the only game that has been confirmed is Hollow Knight Silksong

The only thing that kinda put me off though, of a lot of games announced, specially in FPS games, was the audio, Don't know if the games were to be blamed or if it was only a problem with the videos shown. The lack of impact on the audio was throwing me away from the hype.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

The only thing that kinda put me off though, of a lot of games announced, specially in FPS games, was the audio, Don't know if the games were to be blamed or if it was only a problem with the videos shown. The lack of impact on the audio was throwing me away from the hype.

I also noticed that as well, the audio doesn't give the game a more sophisticated feel and with all the hype I was expecting something better than what is already said to be available. They need to work on audio.

Why are there so many FPS games? I'm sorry, I love FPS games as it's one of my favorite genres but I expected the game fest to have more variety of games. I'm not remotely moved by  the trailer for Call Of Duty as the trailers are always amazing but the games usually turn out to be pretty mediocre nowadays.