Register Now
DC

Cheat codes for video games

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You can have some of them checked out on this site Here . I stumbled across it a while back, so I had to look it up and was able to find it once again. Update me if anyone of the cheats that have there worked for you. 

Good luck mate. 

Thanks man, I went through the link and I got what I wanted. 

As for GTA V, I love the invisible mode more, I'll be doing it often since it lapse within five minutes. 

Screenshot_20220723-145555.thumb.jpg.b5ecf76dfbaa009f72fcb1921dd17e8a.jpg

On 7/6/2022 at 11:25 PM, Heatman said:

I found this compilation on WatchMojo which I tried some of them back them. I think it's worth taking a look at for old memories sake. 

I remember that cheat from resident evil 2 - tofu and it was very hilarious to use at that time,  the character was a beasts on two legs and creates Maximum damage with just a knife at hand.

On 7/23/2022 at 2:57 PM, Justin11 said:

Thanks man, I went through the link and I got what I wanted. 

As for GTA V, I love the invisible mode more, I'll be doing it often since it lapse within five minutes. 

Screenshot_20220723-145555.thumb.jpg.b5ecf76dfbaa009f72fcb1921dd17e8a.jpg

Most gamers love the invisibility/God mode cheat because of the features it brings to the table for the gamer. It gives the player a good edge in the game which is something that helps them to go a long way. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most gamers love the invisibility/God mode cheat because of the features it brings to the table for the gamer. It gives the player a good edge in the game which is something that helps them to go a long way. 

Yes of course, it is an advantage when you have the invisible or God mode feature in a game as an added item. I know it's through cheats, but it adds fun to the game and reduces the hardness. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes of course, it is an advantage when you have the invisible or God mode feature in a game as an added item. I know it's through cheats, but it adds fun to the game and reduces the hardness. 

Although, I know how good that cheat is for playing the game but I don't like making use of it all the time. It ruins the fun in the game for me when used all the time. It takes away the challenge in playing the game. 

God mode in most games is quite fun. I think I done it in most of the GTA games. I know rdr2 has a temporary God mode. But I only do that when I complete the game. I don't want to use cheats if it will cause issues with achievements and all that. 

51 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

God mode in most games is quite fun. I think I done it in most of the GTA games. I know rdr2 has a temporary God mode. But I only do that when I complete the game. I don't want to use cheats if it will cause issues with achievements and all that. 

I haven't tried using cheats in RDR2 , I didn't even bother to find out if there was any up untill now.

I have done a Third playthrough of the game already.

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although, I know how good that cheat is for playing the game but I don't like making use of it all the time. It ruins the fun in the game for me when used all the time. It takes away the challenge in playing the game. 

Their is no way, I'll apply the cheats all the time, unless I don't like the competition in the game. I love contest from oppositions, that's why I'll keep cheat away at times via GTA V. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I knew about that cheat in Red Dead Redemption 2 but I never gave any thoughts to using it. This is because I know very well that it's going to ruin the fun for me in playing the game because I might end up abusing it. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I knew about that cheat in Red Dead Redemption 2 but I never gave any thoughts to using it. This is because I know very well that it's going to ruin the fun for me in playing the game because I might end up abusing it. 

I just created an alternate save to mess around in. I think when you use cheats it also turns off autosave so it doesn't save anything like a massive bounty, but I could be wrong. There might be a cheat to lose a bounty, and to raise and lower your honor. So I don't think it'll matter much. Just don't save over your main save. 🙂

On 7/26/2022 at 6:33 PM, Kane99 said:

I just created an alternate save to mess around in. I think when you use cheats it also turns off autosave so it doesn't save anything like a massive bounty, but I could be wrong. There might be a cheat to lose a bounty, and to raise and lower your honor. So I don't think it'll matter much. Just don't save over your main save. 🙂

Yeah, there are quite a number of cheats in Red Dead Redemption 2 which are cool. There's one for infinite ammo, and heavy ammo. I came across this article Here on some of the cheats codes in the game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there are quite a number of cheats in Red Dead Redemption 2 which are cool. There's one for infinite ammo, and heavy ammo. I came across this article Here on some of the cheats codes in the game. 

Yeah I pretty much used all of the cheats. I remember going on a killing spree in it and amassed a huge bounty. There are cheats for short invisibility, and to make your weapons full. There were some cheats I didn't bother with though.