Register Now
StaceyPowers

Challenging areas right near newbie areas

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I couldn't even remember how many times that I died. It got to a point where it became very embarrassing for me to keep playing but for the time I have already invested in the game, quitting playing it completely would be a big loss on my part. I'm not sure if I had played any game as difficult as Dark Souls before I got to it. 

I don't think anyone knows how many times they did, because it probably reaches into the hundreds. Some maybe even the thousands. The dark souls series are tough. But I think if you were patient and watched each person you fight, you may become a pro. I just don't have the patience myself lol. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I don't think anyone knows how many times they did, because it probably reaches into the hundreds. Some maybe even the thousands. The dark souls series are tough. But I think if you were patient and watched each person you fight, you may become a pro. I just don't have the patience myself lol. 

When it got to that point where I knew that it's not something that I can beat at my pace that time, I had to slow down to learn how to beat it and not just jump into the battle because I can which ended up in dying 100%. It took me a while to get my wit about it and that's how I was able to get a breather. 

At the start of the game in fortnite you are made to begin without any real weapon which could drastically reduce your chances of survival so you have to find a way to gather weapons so you get a better chance in the game and in some cases this isn't really easy to do for a newbie.