Register Now
Kane99

What??? No way, God of War on Xbox? (obvious clickbait)

On 8/21/2022 at 5:37 PM, Heatman said:

You have a point in this one. There's a chance that some of us would just be like let's have a good look and see exactly what it's like. But, are there gamers that don't look well before buying some games and get misled? I think so yes! Those kind of buyers might fall into that trap. 

I know a friend that is always looking for weird games to play and where ever he finds something odd or overly whacky he purchases it just to have a good laugh playing it.

It's sometimes fun when you play videogames that are just too whack or made in a way that isn't befiting for the kind of video game that would be ranked as good in this generation.

On 8/24/2022 at 3:27 PM, Clasher said:

I know a friend that is always looking for weird games to play and where ever he finds something odd or overly whacky he purchases it just to have a good laugh playing it.

It's sometimes fun when you play videogames that are just too whack or made in a way that isn't befiting for the kind of video game that would be ranked as good in this generation.

The guy definitely have a lot of money to throw around because that's the only justification I can think of which makes him be willing to spend his money on such kind of games. I still have so many other games I would love to get that's something good and not those rip off as I would call them.