Register Now
StaceyPowers

What film/TV actors do you imagine would do well with video game voice-over work?

I don't know if he was previously mentioned, but I would also include J.K. Simmons, as he's a talented actor with a really good voice. I know he's done some video games already, probably a Spider-Man game or two. But yeah, definitely J.K. Simmons, he has the unique voice to make it work I think. 

I've seen Morgan Freeman mentioned but for the sake of it he would be awesome in a questline or wandering wise man. David Attenborough would come in as well, a weird one would be Jonah Hill as a random NPC who asks you to walk into the mountains for no reason other than to troll you, Will Ferrell , Keanu Reaves if he was a depressed rogue, Emma stone, and Laurence Fishburne.

Probably a weird list but I bet it would be epic in specific situations xD

EOS

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't know if he was previously mentioned, but I would also include J.K. Simmons, as he's a talented actor with a really good voice. I know he's done some video games already, probably a Spider-Man game or two. But yeah, definitely J.K. Simmons, he has the unique voice to make it work I think. 

J.K. Simmons is a very big character in both movies, animation and video games projects. 

Some of his works on video games voice over that I loved so much are ;

1. Legend of Korra 2014

2. Spiderman 2 & 3 (2005,2007)

3. Portal 2 (2011)

4. Lego Dimensions 2015.