Register Now
kingpotato

The official Fortnite Thread

New season is going to be starting in a couple days I believe. It is said that they will be doing a Japanese themed season, with a Neo Tokyo location and I guess cyberpunk style locations too. I'm kinda excited, but we'll see. You can find more on it below: 

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/fortnite-chapter-4-season-2-start-date-battle-pass-and-more/1100-6511918/

I believe it's March 9th when the new season starts, as they're saying March 8th is the last day for the current season. 

It was the Big Bang Event last night along with an Eminem concert and I was blown away with what we saw. I heard that 12,000,000 hit the game for the event and live concert and some never managed to get in resulting in Epic Games having to do another play of the event for those who missed it later on in the day. 

The servers are still down at the moment and we are waiting on Chapter 5 but Fortnite may have just changed the gaming world. Can not wait to jump into the game as a Lego character! 😄

I'm sure a lot of us here probably watched the Game Awards last night and seen that there's a new collaboration. Lego is now in Fortnite and there's a new Lego Survival Mode. I haven't played Fortnite in some time, so I might check out this newest update since I do like Legos and it seems like it'd be a fun game mode to play.

Fortnite recently dropped three new modes, one being the Rocket Racing mode, which combines Rocket League like controls with a racing game. It's quite fun, but fans are a bit worried about the bundle prices for cars. One of the car bundles is currently priced at 4,000 vbucks, which equals out to around $36 for a car and decals and other such things. That seems a tad bit excessive and overpriced. I personally don't agree with these prices, but I never cared for the pricing of cosmetics to begin with. But this seems far too high for what you're getting. 

Read more about this story here: https://www.videogamer.com/news/fortnite-fans-disgusted-rocket-racing-bundle-price/

Has anyone played the new Fortnite Festival mode? It dropped alongside the LEGO mode and the Rocket Racing mode. It's a new rhythm music mode made by Harmonix themselves, who were responsible for Guitar Hero and Rock Band. The mode currently only supports controller and keyboard, but they are working on support for the guitar controllers. I have an Xbox 360 guitar so I'm ready for when they support it. 

I tried my hands at it via a regular controller, but I couldn't get it down at all. I have yet to try via keyboard, but Idk if I want to try that. So I'm just going to wait until they add support. 

On 12/11/2023 at 2:53 PM, Kane99 said:

Has anyone played the new Fortnite Festival mode? It dropped alongside the LEGO mode and the Rocket Racing mode. It's a new rhythm music mode made by Harmonix themselves, who were responsible for Guitar Hero and Rock Band. The mode currently only supports controller and keyboard, but they are working on support for the guitar controllers. I have an Xbox 360 guitar so I'm ready for when they support it. 

I tried my hands at it via a regular controller, but I couldn't get it down at all. I have yet to try via keyboard, but Idk if I want to try that. So I'm just going to wait until they add support. 

I love this mods and have played so much of it throughout the last week or so since it was released. I would like there to be more songs available but I understand it is early days at the moment and new songs are being released even if it is a little slow. 

I do understand that PDP are working on a guitar for the game and that they will have an announcement in January 2024 so I am excited for that.