Register Now
kingpotato

The official Fortnite Thread

Hey there. To answer your question from the other thread...I'm not really into DragonballZ so not really into this part of the season. I do however like this season and the look of it. Some of the new weapons are cool. I haven't played but twice since they added these new things so I haven't had a chance to use them. I just been watching all my friends die during their streams. LOL! 

The season before last I think when they had the C4 was fun. I killed a guy with it. I like to blow crap up and set stuff on fire. *Grins* 

I like the DMR and the Primal Shotgun this season. My friends don't like the DMR. It seems anymore the only way to win is to have one long range, one auto & a shotgun and plenty of heals and ways to escape. One of my friends uses an auto and a shotty and keeps the other 3 slots for heals, shield and grapplers/grenade launchers. 

I can't even get my quests done most of the time. The other day I went into a squad match as a solo and while they killed each other I was trying to find my relics. I found one, killed a guy, spent the rest of the game hidin. I took 4th place. LOL!

I'm planning on joining Fortnite Crew Subscribers in order to have access to Phaedra skin and some other tips that comes with the subscription. It's a shame that you can't purchase her skin individually from the shop. The crew subscription costs $11 which comes with 1,000 V-Bucks after signing up every month after. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm planning on joining Fortnite Crew Subscribers in order to have access to Phaedra skin and some other tips that comes with the subscription. It's a shame that you can't purchase her skin individually from the shop. The crew subscription costs $11 which comes with 1,000 V-Bucks after signing up every month after. 

and free battlepass and Phaedra is gone. They have what looks like Wolverine now.

Edited by runswithspatulas

I just tried the new additions on Fortnite last night. Ended up staying up till 7 am with a friend playing. He likes to play in bot lobbies, so he uses his PS4 account alongside his PC account and since his PS4 one is still level 1, we can get into lobbies with just bots lol. The level 1 player needs to back out though so that account doesn't level up. Cause then it will result in being put in lobbies with real players. We hate playing against real people lol. 

We like to do challenges and when you got real players it's a lot tougher to do. 

But yeah the new additions are a blast. The nimbus cloud makes getting around the map faster and of course the Kamehameha is a blast to use. 

On 8/20/2022 at 10:48 AM, runswithspatulas said:

Hey there. To answer your question from the other thread...I'm not really into DragonballZ so not really into this part of the season. I do however like this season and the look of it. Some of the new weapons are cool. I haven't played but twice since they added these new things so I haven't had a chance to use them. I just been watching all my friends die during their streams. LOL! 

The season before last I think when they had the C4 was fun. I killed a guy with it. I like to blow crap up and set stuff on fire. *Grins* 

I like the DMR and the Primal Shotgun this season. My friends don't like the DMR. It seems anymore the only way to win is to have one long range, one auto & a shotgun and plenty of heals and ways to escape. One of my friends uses an auto and a shotty and keeps the other 3 slots for heals, shield and grapplers/grenade launchers. 

I can't even get my quests done most of the time. The other day I went into a squad match as a solo and while they killed each other I was trying to find my relics. I found one, killed a guy, spent the rest of the game hidin. I took 4th place. LOL!

Yeah c4 was fun, I honestly dont like the weapons on this season, specially that charge smg, it does a lot of damage but its slow as hell.

I agree Ivee been having a hard time doing my own quests lately, I actually got the battle pass for free, I saved up all the free vbucks from previus seasons  and bought this one, I had to wait like a whole 3 seasons to get them for free but it was worth it

I wasn't too fond of the C4, but then again I didn't play Fortnite too much when they had C4. I'm really getting a kick out of the nimbus cloud. I'm done with the kamehameha blast, but it comes in handy sometimes. I finally opened Vader on this battle pass. Don't much care for the extra skins you can unlock. They're just color variants and I am not particularly interested in them. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Is anyone else using or got the fortnite x marvel Spider-Man zero war outfit?

I have been using it for a while now and do enjoy playing fortnite in it.

What do you think about the outfit? 

Can't say I've seen it. I know you can get Gwen Stacy through the current battle pass, but I haven't seen this new Spider-man you're speaking of. Then again I haven't played the game in the last few days, so maybe the shop reset had that skin. 

I got a bunch of the other Spider-Man skins, I'm good with those. I don't like spending much in Fortnite anyway. 

I am super looking forward to the new chapter we are getting on the 4th of December. The current chapter and season we are in now which is chapter 3 season 4 will end on the 3rd of December with a one-time event, they are already teasing it and it is getting a lot of hype. In the past seasons have ended and then the new season or chapter is released the next day. We still have 10 days to go for the event, but I am super excited for it and cannot wait to see what Epic are bringing to Fortnite next. I have heard that we will be getting first person, motorcycles and animals that we can ride on that fly. If all that is true, it's going to be amazing to see! 

On 11/23/2022 at 12:46 AM, Kane99 said:

Can't say I've seen it. I know you can get Gwen Stacy through the current battle pass, but I haven't seen this new Spider-man you're speaking of. Then again I haven't played the game in the last few days, so maybe the shop reset had that skin. 

I got a bunch of the other Spider-Man skins, I'm good with those. I don't like spending much in Fortnite anyway. 

The skin was actually embedded the the fortnite x Marvel zero war comics and you can get a code to unlock the skin in the pages of the comic book.

I purchased the comic and that's how I was able to access,I know you could just get it outrightly in-game now for a little fee or as a reward for reaching a new level.

On 11/22/2022 at 7:44 PM, Shortie said:

I am super looking forward to the new chapter we are getting on the 4th of December. The current chapter and season we are in now which is chapter 3 season 4 will end on the 3rd of December with a one-time event, they are already teasing it and it is getting a lot of hype. In the past seasons have ended and then the new season or chapter is released the next day. We still have 10 days to go for the event, but I am super excited for it and cannot wait to see what Epic are bringing to Fortnite next. I have heard that we will be getting first person, motorcycles and animals that we can ride on that fly. If all that is true, it's going to be amazing to see! 

I heard the event is going to be like 45 minutes long and players will be able to join mid-event if they want. My friend wants me to join in on it, but I've always felt the events were kinda boring and underwhelming. I liked the concerts, but wish they lasted longer. And these events, I wish they'd last longer, so I'm kinda happy about the news of it being 45 minutes or so. 

I also heard that the next map is going to feature space, maybe. Idk, I hear they teased space in some way. 

The skin was actually embedded the the fortnite x Marvel zero war comics and you can get a code to unlock the skin in the pages of the comic book.

I purchased the comic and that's how I was able to access,I know you could just get it outrightly in-game now for a little fee or as a reward for reaching a new level.

Ah okikdoki, I didn't know there was a comic book out there for that. I didn't see it in the shop recently, so that's why I was confused. 

Edited by Kane99

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Ah okikdoki, I didn't know there was a comic book out there for that. I didn't see it in the shop recently, so that's why I was confused. 

It came out at the start of fortnite chapter 3 season 3.

I actually got the comic by chance and I ordered and have it delivered to me.