Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 20 Video Games Where You Don't Know YOU'RE The Villain

Why isn't The Last of Us mentioned? It's protagonist (Joel) is arguably the biggest villain of all time since he stopped a cure being made that was the only hope of saving humanity. His motivations were selfish and understandeable but the result is there would be no cure and no end to the apocalypse

On 11/1/2022 at 11:35 AM, The Blackangel said:

RDR2 should have been on this list.

Yeah I second RDR2, mainly for how awful you can be in it. Plus their history implies that Arthur and company were killers before the game even. 

Spec Ops The Line is a big one, because it was kind of a big twist to find out that the main character was essentially gone at the start of the game. And gradually gets worse and worse until it culminates at the end. Such a powerful game. I really should replay it soon. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Spec Ops The Line is a big one, because it was kind of a big twist to find out that the main character was essentially gone at the start of the game. And gradually gets worse and worse until it culminates at the end. Such a powerful game. I really should replay it soon. 

I need to play spec ops, a lot of video games I missed out on when they were officially released .

I heard about how epic the video game is and I just feel the need to play it for myself.

On 11/3/2022 at 4:15 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah I second RDR2, mainly for how awful you can be in it. Plus their history implies that Arthur and company were killers before the game even. 

Both RDR games actually. Spec Ops the Line really was a huge twist at the end and the way it was revealed - it will be one of those games that'll always be underrated sadly.