Register Now
Techno

New Console

If I am honest, I think it would be a shock it anyone was to come out with another console at all being that Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo seem to be doing so well. I would never say never though because you never know what each company has in mind. Apple or Amazon would be my top choices for releasing a console if there ever was going to be another company bringing one out. 

18 hours ago, Shortie said:

If I am honest, I think it would be a shock it anyone was to come out with another console at all being that Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo seem to be doing so well. I would never say never though because you never know what each company has in mind. Apple or Amazon would be my top choices for releasing a console if there ever was going to be another company bringing one out. 

I don't really see apple getting into the video game industry but either ways no one can really predict what other ventures this companies might have in mind. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I was trying to tell that big companies will learn a lesson from the failure of Stadia even though streaming is the future. I apologize my statement was otherwise.

No apologies necessary, I just thought the way you worded it was a little contradictory.  I agree that streaming is the future despite Stadia's failure.  The concept of being able to play AAA games via streaming without expensive PC's and console's is a win for me.  I think the issue with Stadia was it's business model, expecting people to pay the same full price as console's and PC for each game was bloody insane.  They should have gone the route of XBox Game Pass and made it a pay monthly service.