Register Now
Kane99

Do you have the habit of moving your arms/body with the game?

For example, you're playing a game, and you encounter a moment where you have to fly through space debris or something, and have to maneuver through it. All the while you're playing, you're catching yourself move with the action.  

I still do this for some games. Do you? As in move your hands/body in the direction you're moving in the game. It's a subtle thing, but I think a lot of people do it. It's a natural thing too if anything. I usually do it a lot in racing games, games where I'm flying something, and other games where there's a lot of movement. 

I wouldn't say that I do this all the time, but I have found myself to move in the direction of the game especially when I have had to as you state maneuver around things and also in racing games as well, I have been known to move my body in the direction of the way the car is going in the game. One thing I have also noticed is that when I am playing say a battle royale game and I am getting closer to winning, I will move myself more forward towards the screen as if it helps me concentrate more, it's very weird. It doesn't always help me though lol. 

Depends on the game and whatnot, but end of the day nope. YET - funny enought when flying in MSFS I move my head up or left or right to see and yet I do not see it 😛 I move my head and not my mouse 😛

Only time I might move allot is jumping while in game at somthing that poops me. 

22 hours ago, Shortie said:

I wouldn't say that I do this all the time, but I have found myself to move in the direction of the game especially when I have had to as you state maneuver around things and also in racing games as well, I have been known to move my body in the direction of the way the car is going in the game. One thing I have also noticed is that when I am playing say a battle royale game and I am getting closer to winning, I will move myself more forward towards the screen as if it helps me concentrate more, it's very weird. It doesn't always help me though lol. 

I think it mainly happens for me when it's a chaotic moment. Or if it involves something on a track. I think the train track levels in Donkey Kong Country caused me to move with it sometimes. I think I even lifted my legs a couple time with the movement of the cart lol.