Register Now
Shortie

What would you say is the best gaming community?

Before I start, this isn't about splitting gaming communities but it's to find out who YOU would say is the best gaming community based on your experiences. Everyone has different gaming experiences when it comes to different communities. In some cases you can have a really great experience through all gaming communities and in other cases you may have a bad experience but that does not always condone the behavior of everyone within that community.

In your opinion, which gaming community would you say is the best you have been part of? What made you feel that way?

5 hours ago, Empire said:

People that you game with and the community that you may have built with the people and mates that you meet 🙂 Can't bet that end of the day knowing that the people that you known for years are always going to stick with you. 

I totally agree! I always say that gaming is boring without others and if you can meet a group of amazing, like minded people who enjoy the same games you enjoy, love the same banter you do and such, that is the best community to be around. 

18 hours ago, Shortie said:

I totally agree! I always say that gaming is boring without others and if you can meet a group of amazing, like minded people who enjoy the same games you enjoy, love the same banter you do and such, that is the best community to be around. 

I play and game with the same people, we do meet new people but we do not always let them in untill we know them more and there background, As a streamer you do not want to invite everyone unless you ahve too

Honestly I'd say VGR. That should count right? I view VGR as a gaming community for the most part. Aside from VGR, like with certain games, I don't know. I feel like each game has its share of good and bad with the community. But yeah, I'm sticking with VGR as my answer. :) 

On 1/1/2023 at 5:53 PM, Smokey said:

Obviously the Call of Duty community! 😛  Nah, I kid. 😛 I'm a part of many gaming communities, while running one myself, it's hard to say which one would be considered 'the best' though.

The only community where I get called every single thing in the book alongside my mom.

Honestly the Final Fantasy 14 community was great! I had joined a guild where people were willing to help me and explain things to me. I have not played in a long time, so don't know how that community is going nowadays. I also am not in the server on Discord anymore. 

2 hours ago, Smokey said:

In all seriousness, The Phantasy Star Online community back in the day was pretty great, still can be although now it's fractured beyond belief across various private servers & games.

I do agree that it was one of the best communities back in the days. The people were so helpful.

On 1/1/2023 at 6:53 PM, Smokey said:

Obviously the Call of Duty community! 😛  Nah, I kid. 😛 I'm a part of many gaming communities, while running one myself, it's hard to say which one would be considered 'the best' though.

To be fair, the Call Of Duty community has always had the toxicity and it seems to be prevalent in FPS communities. If you say anything critical about it, the community's fanboys act like you disrespected their cult...🤣