Register Now
Shortie

What would you say is the worst horror game you played?

Horror games are something you either love or hate. Whilst some video games are really good and tend to stay on your mind, there is also some horror games that you may regret ever playing.

Have you played a horror video game that you would say is the worst one you have played? If yes, what game was it? 

Personally, I have no opinion on this because I've never played a horror game completely. I remember I had once installed Outlast but just after spending 15 minutes in the game, I deleted it because I felt I might end up getting a heart-attack while playing it and die lol. xD

The worst ever? Mmm. I'd have to think about that. 

Lately, I played Stray Souls, and in terms of recent PS5 horror games, the combat is sluggish, and you only use a pistol. But in general, I did enjoy the story and locations, for it was all very Silent Hill-y looking.

Worst horror game? Hmmm probably Clock Tower 2: The Struggle Within.  I remember going crazy looking for this game not realizing what it was, and when I got it and played it for myself, I was very disappointed.  I don't really like point and click adventure games on console. I feel like that's something better suited with a mouse.