Register Now
Smokey

What brand do you like for peripherals?

When it comes to your peripherals, what brand do you like to use?  For me, since I have an Alienware Gaming Laptop. I try to stick with Alienware products. I was using a corsair headset but it being wireless it started giving me issues and not keeping the right battery percentage and it would often shut off thinking it was 'dead' when it wasn't.  I had a jittering issue with my corsair mouse too so I replaced them with a wired Alienware headset & a wired alienware mouse. The mouse is a cheaper one that only cost me about $35. It gets the job done but I miss the buttons on the side I had with my scrimitar for MMO's 😞

The headset fits okay but it can't be adjusted for comfort which I don't really like but it sounds okay, the mic is decent enough and I like how it retracts into the headset & that there's RGB lighting on the side. Although it has to be 'set' each session it would seem......but that could jsut be a small glitch with command center.

What PC Peripherals do you like to use?  

I prefer Logitech for peripherals because they consistently offer a wide range of high-quality products that are reliable and durable. Their keyboards, mice, and other accessories are known for their excellent performance, ergonomic design, and user-friendly features, making them a top choice for many users.