Register Now
Shortie

What was the last thing you ate?

It is advised that we should be eating at least three meals a day and there are a huge range of foods that we can eat each day so that we have a variety of different foods to choose from and never get bored of the same food.Β 

I always like to see these threads as it sometimes gives me inspiration for a different meal or food to try. With that being said, what was the last thing you ate?

For me it was a bagel with chocolate spread.Β 

On 11/16/2023 at 7:38 PM, Knight Plug said:

An hour ago, I had an egg and cress sandwich from the Co-op. Now it's time for more iced coffee. πŸ˜‰

Iced coffee is good πŸ™‚ I never used to be a lover of coffee as I could never get past the bitter taste no matter how differently I made it, that was until I found coffee syrup and now I am able to drink coffee and iced coffee without the bitterness πŸ™‚

On 11/16/2023 at 11:47 PM, The Blackangel said:

Actually, it’s been recommended for a while now that we have 6 small meals now instead of 3 bigger ones.

All that crap said, the last thing I ate was a couple chalupas and chicken quesadillas from Taco Bell.

I was not aware of this! When I think about it though, it does seem like it would be better to eat smaller meals and increase how many than it would be to have bigger portions three times a day. That is quite interesting and something to think about πŸ™‚

I last at a home made pasta dish I like to make for my family which is bacon pasta. It is pasta mixed with passatta that is seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder and oregano with smoked bacon pieces added in which gives it an awesome flavour.Β 

22 hours ago, Shortie said:

I last at a home made pasta dish I like to make for my family which is bacon pasta. It is pasta mixed with passatta that is seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder and oregano with smoked bacon pieces added in which gives it an awesome flavour.Β 

I love pasta, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE BACON!!!!

21 hours ago, Bizdustry said:

I wasn't feeling like eating anything heavy tonight.

I totally get you there. More often than not, I just eat some crackers as my dinner.for the last 20+ years, my eating habits have been to just snack throughout the day. I always absolutely despised having to cook, so if I can avoid it I do. Thus, chips, crackers, bologna & cheese, PB&J, and other small stuff when we have it. There was a time before I met @Rain Dew that I was homeless. Dumpster diving wasn't fun. When I finally did get a place my job paid so little that I had to resort to eating dog food. So any human food that I can get, I get it. It puts something in my stomach, and I'll tell you right now, that the worst tasting human food is still 1000x better than the best tasting dog food.

On 11/18/2023 at 10:44 PM, The Blackangel said:

I love pasta, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE BACON!!!!

The first time I made it, I won't deny, I was worried it wouldn't turn out well but it did and it goes down a treat in my house. I always use smoked bacon as that adds to the flavour πŸ™‚

I last ate some toast with jam, was feeling a little hungry but my appetite was not fully there.Β 

I had some frozen chicken rings, some chips and a Mountain Dew Voltage after I got off work. I dipped my chicken rings in barbecue sauce that I had left over from Burger King. The frozen chicken rings don't taste as good as ones from White Castle, but they weren't bad!