Register Now
Shortie

Have you started listening to Christmas music?

Christmas is just over 5 weeks away and I for one can not believe we are that close to Christmas. It doesn't seem that long ago it was Christmas 2022!

With Christmas comes Christmas music and whilst some tend to start listening to Christmas music early on, others tend to listen to it closer to the time. 

Have you started listening to Christmas music yet? 

I don't listen to Christmas music unless I'm decorating the house or on Christmas day so I haven't listened to it yet. Though there was a day back in October where one of my coworkers turned on a Christmas music station, thankfully it wasn't on long lol. I don't care for Christmas music as much as I used to as a kid, since I used to work in retail and would have to hear it way too much.

16 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I don't listen to Christmas music unless I'm decorating the house or on Christmas day so I haven't listened to it yet. Though there was a day back in October where one of my coworkers turned on a Christmas music station, thankfully it wasn't on long lol. I don't care for Christmas music as much as I used to as a kid, since I used to work in retail and would have to hear it way too much.

I can imagine how annoying that gets. I don't work in retail but I do go in stores and some of them have their Christmas music playing from September/October which is crazy. Very easy to get tired of listening to it when there is only a small collection of Christmas songs they may play and they seem to be constantly repeated. 

I will stop listening to Christmas music as well tomorrow and the party tracks will make an appearance ready for New Year :)I feel from November to around the 28th December is perfect for Christmas music but any earlier or later than that, it's too much.