Register Now
Shortie

Do you still play Pokémon Go?

Pokémon Go was a game I used to play years back when it was first released and super popular. I believe 2018 was the last time I played it before I installed it again this year after I heard about an update that had come to the game and now I play it on and off when I am out and about. 

Do you still play Pokémon Go? 

I have admittedly abandoned it. I really sunk a lot of time into it to. I was on level 32 and was in a local group in my town who would message each other to help with raids, lol. 

My wife and son still play it pretty faithfully. I don't think I will ever cultivate interest in it again.

Yes I do, I play the game daily. I at the very least will catch a Pokemon every day to keep my catching streak going, I'll also send gifts to my friends as well. I want to go out more and play though, there's a event going on that you can earn a incubator whenever you first visit a Pokestop and spin it. I love Pokemon though, it's my second favorite gaming franchise.

I have played it from the first year it was released and continue to do so. I enjoy raiding, building up my XP/stardust, powering up Pokemon, catching new Pokemon, etc. I open the app multiple times a day.