Register Now
Kane99

The Game Awards - 2023 - Streaming Dec 7th

The Game Awards 2023 will be streaming tomorrow, Dec 7th at 7:30PM EST. What games do you want to see win? I have not played most or any of the games that made the nominees list. Game of the year could be a toss up, as it's between; Alan Wake 2, Baldur's Gate 3, Spider-Man 2, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, and Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. 

If you want to see the rest of the categories and who is nominated, follow the link below. 

https://thegameawards.com/

As well, you can find the livestream link for YouTube below. They will be streaming it just about everywhere though, including Twitch, X, Steam, Facebook, etc. 

Unfortunately, due to me being in the UK I tend to miss this with it being on as late as it is for me here so I always catch up on it the following day when I have some time. If on the off chance I am awake when it airs I may try and stay up and watch it but that is very rare. 

Looking forward to seeing anything announced if there is anything and also the winners though. 

On 12/7/2023 at 9:55 PM, Dismal_Bliss said:

I just clicked on the website. I had never heard of the Gaming Awards before.

There are quite a few categories. I was hoping to vote but voting is closed. 

Any predictions?

I was looking forward to voting for Hogwarts Legacy but it never made the voting poll, I had to vote for Spiderman but Baldur's Gate 3 ended up winning the best game of the year. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was looking forward to voting for Hogwarts Legacy but it never made the voting poll, I had to vote for Spiderman but Baldur's Gate 3 ended up winning the best game of the year. 

Not much of a surprise really. Baldur's Gate more or less swept almost every category it got nominated for.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Not much of a surprise really. Baldur's Gate more or less swept almost every category it got nominated for.

Yeah, that's very correct. There wasn't any questions on whether Baldur's Gate 3 deserved being the best because it was a very clear cut race ahead for the game. It was like last two years ago when Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok had it very close. 

Baldur's Gate 3 and Alan Wake 2 got a lot of recognition. Both of those games look like they might be worth the investment. I always wonder if I should try to go back and play the previous ones first or just stick to the latest releases.