Register Now
Kane99

Do you create yourself or someone else with your custom characters?

When you're in the process of creating your character for a game, at least ones that allow you to freely customize your character, do you create yourself? Or do you create a character you wish to be, but look nothing alike? I sometimes do a mix of both. Some games I will make myself in the game, but other times I will make someone completely different, and try to create a story for them. 

For me it depends on the game. Some games I will make myself because I want to be that character. Some games don't give you enough options to make yourself either. I have a decent sized beard and long hair, so when a game doesn't have those options, especially the beard options, I get annoyed. So if they don't have my features, I go crazy making some unique character instead. What about you though? 

I usually create a character that is different from myself, as it adds an element of escapism and allows me to explore different personalities and stories. However, I do enjoy games that offer a wide range of customization options to accurately recreate my own appearance.

For me, it's always more appealing for me to create another character different from myself. In fact, I've had enough of myself because I play myself every day by living my life. So, when it comes to my gaming characters, I need someone different. 

On 2/14/2024 at 9:22 AM, Heatman said:

For me, it's always more appealing for me to create another character different from myself. In fact, I've had enough of myself because I play myself every day by living my life. So, when it comes to my gaming characters, I need someone different. 

It can't be that bad bro. On a more serious note, I do tend to create lots of characters different from myself. In things like Fifa Pro Clubs, I normally make myself.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It can't be that bad bro. On a more serious note, I do tend to create lots of characters different from myself. In things like Fifa Pro Clubs, I normally make myself.

Well, I won't say that it's bad bad but it's just like something which I have been so used to. It's at the point where I need something different in order to still have it pull in my flair in continuing playing the game.