Register Now
Heatman

What is the game you can’t stop playing?

Have you ever had any game which you're so into that it have become too difficult for you to stop playing that game? It doesn't matter how many times you've completed or played it, once you have the opportunity to play it, you're going to take it and play the game. 

Which video game(s) have you this way? 

Lately I've been playing both Palworld as well as the Tomb Raider Remasters. I'm hoping I'll actually be able to finish Tomb Raider 3, I tried beating the original game on the PS1 but I gave up on it since it upset me lol. I'm only at level 25 in Palworld, though honestly I've been playing Tomb Raider more recently.

On 3/4/2024 at 7:35 PM, Ravenfreak said:

Lately I've been playing both Palworld as well as the Tomb Raider Remasters. I'm hoping I'll actually be able to finish Tomb Raider 3, I tried beating the original game on the PS1 but I gave up on it since it upset me lol. I'm only at level 25 in Palworld, though honestly I've been playing Tomb Raider more recently.

Palworld is quite an addictive game if you're not careful. Me and a couple of my friends are all at level 50 at the moment - it's a lot more fun playing with friends. The big difference between it and Pokemon is the fact that the Pals actually have uses outside of battle such as helping you do stuff around the base.