Register Now
DylanC

Best RPGs of all-time?

On 10/27/2021 at 10:23 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Legend of Zelda is one of the role-playing games of all time. I've played it once via the game village, my time buying game time with some cash to experience it didn't go in vain. 

Legend of Zelda II is actually my favorite of the game because it got better from that stage. It's not that the first release wasn't good but the 2nd one was cooler for me. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Legend of Zelda II is actually my favorite of the game because it got better from that stage. It's not that the first release wasn't good but the 2nd one was cooler for me. 

That's exactly the one I played, the V II of Legend of Zelda came with improved gameplay and graphical quality. 

23 hours ago, Empire said:

My favourite RPG of all time always will be Dragon Age Origins. It's just so well written, the world and lore are thought out and the characters are amazing.

I do had a very good time with playing Dragon Age Origins and Middle Earth: Shadow of War but my love for Final Fantasy 7 Remake tops it all. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do had a very good time with playing Dragon Age Origins and Middle Earth: Shadow of War but my love for Final Fantasy 7 Remake tops it all. 

Age Of emipre's is good, Yet does not fit into that game category 

22 hours ago, Empire said:

Age Of emipre's is good, Yet does not fit into that game category 

I have played The Outer Worlds on PS4 for a while and it's really a good gameplay. I'm glad it's available on PS5 as well and I simply can't wait to play it there. 

On 9/25/2018 at 10:48 PM, Keranov said:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a very good role playing game. I never have played it but I might get it in the Steam Winter sale. People have very good reviews on it

With The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt being an incredible open world games makes it stand out as one of the best RPGs where you have full exploration to your satisfaction. 

On 10/30/2021 at 6:16 PM, Heatman said:

With The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt being an incredible open world games makes it stand out as one of the best RPGs where you have full exploration to your satisfaction. 

I have never seen any gamer that doesn't love and appreciate the game The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. It was built to its perfection by all means as an open world game. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have never seen any gamer that doesn't love and appreciate the game The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. It was built to its perfection by all means as an open world game. 

It's definitely among my top 10 best games of all time and for the fact that it's an open world game, gives it an added advantage. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When we are mentioning list of RPGs of all-time we should always mention 'Elder scrolls, Dark souls, The fallout, GTAs, far cry, The Witcher and final fantasy series etc. 

The Witcher, Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim and Final Fantasy 7 Remake specifically are hands down among the very best. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

The Witcher, Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim and Final Fantasy 7 Remake specifically are hands down among the very best. 

They ought to stand out as the best, because they look real, the game-play of each of them are well planned to satisfy it's gamers.