Register Now
StaceyPowers

Which Skyrim city would you live in IRL?

If you had to live in any city or town in Skyrim in real life, which would you choose and why?

I think I would pick Solitude as the all-around nicest city in terms of quality of life, etc. But I’d be tempted to live in Riften even with its problems just to be surrounded by the scenery in the Rift.

On 10/21/2018 at 4:24 AM, DylanC said:

There's something about Whiterun that speaks to me. I kinda already think of it as a home away from home. But, yeah, I'd also choose Solitude as a back up.

I agree. Whiterun is such a cozy-looking city with a nice view of the mountains in the distance.

58 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I agree. Whiterun is such a cozy-looking city with a nice view of the mountains in the distance.

On the otherhand, Solitude has more protection and is very well protected by the Guards. Other cities may not be as safe though may be more visually appealing to the eye sight. What would you rather and why? 

3 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

On the otherhand, Solitude has more protection and is very well protected by the Guards. Other cities may not be as safe though may be more visually appealing to the eye sight. What would you rather and why? 

I'd rather Whiterun because even though it isn't quite as safe as Solitude it's visual beauty far exceeds the concrete jungle that is Solitude.