Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most Revolutionary Games?

Plenty. But why are you so focused on high budget games? Look at indies, there are plenty of games that are a revolution on themselves. Thumper, Journey, Gone Home, Firewatch, The Beginner's Guide, Hotline Miami, This War of Mine, and many, many more.

In fact, the higher the budget of a game is, the less of a revolutionary it will be, because they need to cater to a very specific audience: shareholders.

20 minutes ago, Empire said:

In fact, the higher the budget of a game is, the less of a revolutionary it will be, because they need to cater to a very specific audience: shareholders.

Seriously, on that note they would first look at covering the aspects of cost used in making the game. Money would definitely be their first priority with having selected audience for it. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never really tried out Cruisin' U.S.A. I'm not that too much of a racer to play all of them out there but I do appreciate good racing 🏁 🏎 games. 

I played it a lot because it was at my campus in community college.  I gave so many quarters to that arcade game and took a lot of the records too.

19 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I only remember Grand Turismo and Tokyo extreme racer. I guess the latter one is what you are talking about. 

I hadn't purchased TER, but I had played on my friend's console, and it had most of the Japanese vintage cars. 😊

Yeah, that's the one I think and it had the same creator as GT I believe.

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Yeah, that's the one I think and it had the same creator as GT I believe.

GT is really a superior game. But TER is not that good as compared to the former. I had played that in my PSP only, never tried on console though.

9 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I played it a lot because it was at my campus in community college.  I gave so many quarters to that arcade game and took a lot of the records too.

You definitely have the reason to take the game GT very seriously. Personally, I would do the same thing too in that situation. 

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

Yeah, Cruisin' U.S.A. was pretty addictive.

Heard of this game for the first time. Is that a racing game? 🧐

I guess this game has not been launched at a large scale, otherwise I would surely have known it. 😊

On 7/30/2021 at 5:46 AM, Razor1911 said:

GT is really a superior game. But TER is not that good as compared to the former. I had played that in my PSP only, never tried on console though.

Did I ever got tired of playing GT for once? I don't really think that ever happened for once. It was full of fun.