Register Now
The Overseer

Your thoughts on RDR2?

On 10/30/2018 at 4:34 AM, The Overseer said:

Personally, I think it's a masterpiece of immersion.

I just wish Rockstar would now do a pirates video game, cause that would be awesome. 

Personally, I believe it's a great one to say the least about how good open world games can be fantastic all round. 

An absolutely amazing game and story. Almost everything was perfect. I think the only complaint that a few people that liked the game had was that the missions didn't provide much freedom for users to complete them the way they want to. It's a shame the online mode doesn't get as much attention as GTA Online does.

2 hours ago, Darth said:

An absolutely amazing game and story. Almost everything was perfect. I think the only complaint that a few people that liked the game had was that the missions didn't provide much freedom for users to complete them the way they want to. It's a shame the online mode doesn't get as much attention as GTA Online does.

Seriously - I haven't really seen anyone who's a gamer that played RDR2 and never really enjoyed every gameplay. I still play it without feeling bored. 

On 9/5/2021 at 11:25 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - I haven't really seen anyone who's a gamer that played RDR2 and never really enjoyed every gameplay. I still play it without feeling bored. 

There are quite a lot of people, unfortunately. Because of GTA, a lot of people that haven't played RDR before tried it out but didn't like how slow the game was, especially at the start. It's quite different to GTA but for some reason, people expected it to be exactly like that.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

There are quite a lot of people, unfortunately. Because of GTA, a lot of people that haven't played RDR before tried it out but didn't like how slow the game was, especially at the start. It's quite different to GTA but for some reason, people expected it to be exactly like that.

If two games are exactly the same thing in what's playable in it, I don't see any why there should be more than one version of it since they are basically thing. 

On 10/4/2021 at 9:06 PM, Head_Hunter said:

RDR2 have been talked several times online, I even have this game installed in my PlayStation 4 console and also via my windows PC device. 

For the fact that you haven't actually gotten some play time on the game RDR2, you can't really know exactly how it feels. Just play it and have your thoughts on it. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:15 AM, Heatman said:

For the fact that you haven't actually gotten some play time on the game RDR2, you can't really know exactly how it feels. Just play it and have your thoughts on it. 

Its definitely turning out to be an unopened game for me. Because it has taken some weeks out since I played it via my PC. Its not installed on my console because I have no cash purchasing its CD ROM version. But I'm going to give it a go sooner. 

On 9/7/2021 at 8:21 AM, Darth said:

I have to disagree - RDR is far more diverse in terms of things to do in-game and also has a better story (somewhat). The only drawback for some people is the western setting which I find stupid because it's always been set in the old cowboy days.

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Its definitely turning out to be an unopened game for me. Because it has taken some weeks out since I played it via my PC. Its not installed on my console because I have no cash purchasing its CD ROM version. But I'm going to give it a go sooner. 

I'm going to looking forward to hearing from you how your experience with playing the game for the first time was. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I have to disagree - RDR is far more diverse in terms of things to do in-game and also has a better story (somewhat). The only drawback for some people is the western setting which I find stupid because it's always been set in the old cowboy days.

Nothing to disagree about since those aren't my thoughts 😋. Just stating what some other people would have thought

Hopefully Rockstar learns a lot from what they did with Red Dead Redemption 2 and implements them in the next GTA title. Things like being able to store weapons in the bags on your horse would be awesome in GTA (with your car obviously).

Edited by Darth

34 minutes ago, Darth said:

Nothing to disagree about since those aren't my thoughts 😋. Just stating what some other people would have thought

Hopefully Rockstar learns a lot from what they did with Red Dead Redemption 2 and implements them in the next GTA title. Things like being able to store weapons in the bags on your horse would be awesome in GTA (with your car obviously).

Messing up in the upcoming GTA 6 would be the worst mistake that Rockstar would ever do with the GTA series. It may kill their brand. 

8 hours ago, Darth said:

I agree - you should be able to store weapons in a vehicle. I mean, people do it all the time especially in the US with AKs in the trunk and handguns in the glove compartment of their car.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - you should be able to store weapons in a vehicle. I mean, people do it all the time especially in the US with AKs in the trunk and handguns in the glove compartment of their car.

It's a very common practice here too as long as you have your gun permit to carry them, you're covered by the law.