Register Now
Jerlene

Candy Crush

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Candy Crush is so old, it's one of those mobile apps that has been around forever, probably around the time smartphones started, though I may be wrong on that. It's just been around for a long time. I remember when it became popular with the kids, old people started to like it and I think that turned kids off from it haha. 

I remember playing it a little bit, but I didn't think it was that impressive. It's a fine game, just don't think I'll ever play it again. 

Yes, I remember kids being hyped on Candy Crush and then the elderly started playing it and kids started to steer away from it. I know both my mum and my grandma used to play it a lot when it was on Facebook which was where I started playing it and then I think it went to an app, or it could still be on Facebook as well, I haven't checked if I am honest as many apps now seem to be on the stores for easy download and access through your phones game service. 

On 1/5/2023 at 12:04 PM, Empire said:

It was good for it's time but I rather do Angry birds 😛

I had forgotten about Angry Birds LOL. I remember playing that and man was it frustrating. I think they ended up just ending development on that game if I remember rightly. That was another game that was fun at first but soon died off after a while. 

18 hours ago, Shortie said:

I had forgotten about Angry Birds LOL. I remember playing that and man was it frustrating. I think they ended up just ending development on that game if I remember rightly. That was another game that was fun at first but soon died off after a while. 

XD, Fun playing it on the bus home while birds flying passed your head as you are playing 😛

I got to the point I was in the level 100's - 200's and I quit playing because I got stuck and I would never earn more things to help. I gave up at that point. I know several people who still play now but they use money to get the upgrades and items. It's a game I consider about going back to play - but I haven't yet!