Register Now
Alexander.

Amazon Prime

You can receive a free 30 day trial for Amazon Prime. With one day delivery to thousands of movies and TV series, amazon prime has been amazing for me. I've cancelled my membership so I would get 30 days for free and this would prevent from being charged there after. With unlimited access to movies, I've watched some great films over the past week so I'm strongly considering to continue my membership instead.  Have you used Prime? 

14 hours ago, Lee said:

I use prime for next day delivery. 

I also use prime on occasion for TV, Sneaky Pete being one of my favourite shows available.

I am never going without Amazon prime again because regular Amazon shipping sucks - I mean, I once bought an item and they said it would arrive in two weeks...It instead arrived in 6 weeks and I am not even joking.

At it's current price I can afford the prime membership. But if any price changes happen. I don't think it'd be worth getting the prime. In fact can get pretty expensive if you ask me. Those who want it purely for audio and video can justify the price. I don't go for the free shipping and stuff. So it's not that much required for me. 

On 2/4/2019 at 4:44 AM, skyfire said:

At it's current price I can afford the prime membership. But if any price changes happen. I don't think it'd be worth getting the prime. In fact can get pretty expensive if you ask me. Those who want it purely for audio and video can justify the price. I don't go for the free shipping and stuff. So it's not that much required for me. 

I use it for the faster free shipping and deals along with the audio. The first Amazon Prime package used to be discounted to $69 - I am unsure if they still offer this.

Aye, I’ve got Amazon Prime and it’s got a surprisngly decent selection of horror movies on there. It’s improved over time imho. It feels like the platform is really trying to compete with Netflix these days. Still think ‘flix is better overall, though.