Register Now
StaceyPowers

Worst Value on a DLC?

On 1/23/2019 at 2:12 AM, mont86 said:

What's a DLC?

Downloadable Content

On 1/20/2019 at 5:35 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What DLC gave you the worst bang for your buck? It doesn’t necessarily need to be the most expensive one you ever paid for … just the one which was the biggest waste of money and time.

It's definitely an EA game - I just can't remember its name.

Well in my case I want to purchase DBZ Fighter Z, the game alone is 30 dollars and if you want another character it has to be through DLC, 5 dollars per character (average) or if you want the game with all the current DLC characters its a 60 dollars (PS store) and a new DLC will be added soon which is good because its linked to the new movie that came out this month and the game came out a year ago. But in the end its a lot of money for just extra characters, as the topic mentions its not worth the price for a DLC.

7 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

Omg.. I will never forget when I paid for the BO3 DLC's individually. I spent more without the pass and all the DLC's were shit! I learnt my lesson 😄

Black Ops 3's DLC was really expensive to be fair. I think the DLCs were 40 dollars each or something like that?

3 hours ago, mont86 said:

DLC instead of buying the game ???

You have to buy the game first Mont or else you won't have any access to the DLCs.