Alexander.

Linux or Windows?

Linux or Windows for Gaming  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Linux or Windows

• Linux
    • Windows

On 3/16/2022 at 1:28 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I'm still learning about the PC, at this moment their is no negative found around the Lenovo laptop. I'll go for it, when I am completely satisfied sooner. 

Goodluck with the purchase as I honestly hope that you get the best deals when getting the new PC. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Goodluck with the purchase as I honestly hope that you get the best deals when getting the new PC. 

You're welcome, when I finally launch my PC in the future i wouldn't hide away from updating it here and displaying the picture too, xD. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're welcome, when I finally launch my PC in the future i wouldn't hide away from updating it here and displaying the picture too, xD. 

That's awesome! I will be around here waiting for such updates too. Hopefully, you make a good choice with the model of the laptop that you end up buying. 

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's awesome! I will be around here waiting for such updates too. Hopefully, you make a good choice with the model of the laptop that you end up buying. 

I will bro, thanks for sharing me, definitely you'll see it. Are you a PC gamer or console? 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I will bro, thanks for sharing me, definitely you'll see it. Are you a PC gamer or console? 

I can play games on both PC and console. I own Playstation 2 to 4, and just gifted out my Xbox one to a pal. So, playing on consoles will always take much of my time.

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I can play games on both PC and console. I own Playstation 2 to 4, and just gifted out my Xbox one to a pal. So, playing on consoles will always take much of my time.

Meaning, you do spend most of your time being a PC gamer right? I am more attached with console gaming more, because I don't own a laptop for gaming. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Meaning, you do spend most of your time being a PC gamer right? I am more attached with console gaming more, because I don't own a laptop for gaming. 

No, I can play on both depending on where I am whenever the urge to play games come up.

I voted Linux because I'm in the process of ditching windows by 2025. I'm well ahead of schedule.I've been able to get most games running on Linux mint through Lutris, which allows playing windows games on Linux.Steam has proton which does that too. It takes some  effort compared to windows but it's worth it to be rid of windows.

2 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

I voted Linux because I'm in the process of ditching windows by 2025. I'm well ahead of schedule.I've been able to get most games running on Linux mint through Lutris, which allows playing windows games on Linux.Steam has proton which does that too. It takes some  effort compared to windows but it's worth it to be rid of windows.

I too feel that in near future I may have to ditch windows but the gaming ecosystem is not there yet.