Register Now
StaceyPowers

What would you change about Fallout 76?

I think it would be mostly on the technical side of things. Smoother framerates, less crashes, some more interesting quests with a couple of NPCs who aren’t robotswould be nice and plenty more bugfixes etc. Oh, and quicker load times would be a nice addition, too.

Edited by DylanC

On 2/1/2019 at 12:53 AM, killamch89 said:

Bethesda seems to not know how to fix their own games because apparently, the latest bugfixes re-introduce some old bugs back into the game. Bethesda should realize they are nothing without the modding community to fix their games and stop treating such modders as criminals.

It's astonishing how incompetent they have been with handling the game...

3 hours ago, Alyxx said:

It's astonishing how incompetent they have been with handling the game...

It's getting worse by the day. Every other day, there is a new issue with Fallout 76 - I knew Bethesda was incompetent but it has also taken me by surprise just how incompetent they are.

For me, I think as a superfan of Fallout series, I think they should not make such stupid mistake like Fallout 76 caps glitch, cause only thoroughly forbidden this bug appeared again can we have a fair environment to complete and to enjoy this game's enchantment. And another thing that I'd like to change is Bethesda should publish an E-instruction brochure with more details named: How To Level Up Fast In Fallout 76.

How To Level Up Faster In Fallout 76.jpg