Register Now
Alexander.

How much time is too much?

Being mature and responsible, 
In your opinion when it comes to playing computer games, how much time is too much for you? On a regular occasion, I watch streamers on Twitch TV and I've seen part of a 24 hour challenge and I couldn't imagine myself doing that. 4 hours maximum on Weekends and 2 Weekdays sounds reasonable to me. We're humans at the end of the day and we have commitments to accommodate in our lifestyles. 

I'd say anything above 3 hours is going to cost you a lot. Most of the hours that you spend on gaming end up having more stress and the body definitely can't take all that for more than 2 hours once you pass age of 25. Most people have different stamina and mindset which may even take them with this routine in 50s but that is not healthy. 

2 hours ago, mont86 said:

I guess it depends on your schedule and what your putting off to play and who's affected ..

Yes, you are correct.

Other than that, do you not think that if you had to much time on your hands you could easily get addicted to gaming depending on your level self control? 

On an average weekday and weekend, what would you consider to much time to play at once? 

I do think it's easy to get addicted to gaming.. I'm not even sure how much is too much, honestly.. I've golfed all day and biked all day ..

19 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Yes, you are correct.

Other than that, do you not think that if you had to much time on your hands you could easily get addicted to gaming depending on your level self control? 

On an average weekday and weekend, what would you consider to much time to play at once? 

Edited by mont86

It depends on your responsibilities in your life at that moment, I guess. If you begin failing to fulfill your basic responsibilities, like parenting your children, paying rent, cooking food, staying healthy etc. then that would mean you’re spending too much time gaming.