Register Now
DylanC

Would you buy an all digital console?

Would you buy an all digital console?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an all digital console?

• Yes
    • No

On 9/6/2021 at 10:32 AM, Razor1911 said:

What about DLCs that we download from Steam or Epic? Does that have refund policy? 

I don't game on PC unfortunately so I don't know much about their policy. Just checked and games can be returned as long as they haven't been played for more than 2 hours and were purchased within the last 14 days (https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/784C-923B-A4A1-C825#:~:text=Valve will%2C upon request via,take a look at it.). Not sure if DLC/expansions are included.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't game on PC unfortunately so I don't know much about their policy. Just checked and games can be returned as long as they haven't been played for more than 2 hours and were purchased within the last 14 days (https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/784C-923B-A4A1-C825#:~:text=Valve will%2C upon request via,take a look at it.). Not sure if DLC/expansions are included.

Definitely, everything is going to be sorted out when Steam support is contacted. I believe if it's possible for even DLCs, they will have the answers. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, everything is going to be sorted out when Steam support is contacted. I believe if it's possible for even DLCs, they will have the answers. 

Yeah, the games can be returned if the total playing time is less than 2 hours. Anyways, I was just checking what if anyone tries to trick their services. Buying and returning an unsatisfied game.

25 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, the games can be returned if the total playing time is less than 2 hours. Anyways, I was just checking what if anyone tries to trick their services. Buying and returning an unsatisfied game.

Haha, that's weird but I'm sure there would really be some people who are twisted enough to try it out. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that's weird but I'm sure there would really be some people who are twisted enough to try it out. 

Lol. That's what my main point is. I have sent an email asking about their return policy. I couldn't find that in their terms and conditions, let us wait for their reply.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Lol. That's what my main point is. I have sent an email asking about their return policy. I couldn't find that in their terms and conditions, let us wait for their reply.

Definitely, they are going to respond to your mail inquiry at least in not more than 24 hours. It's basically their time frame of mail response.