Register Now
kingpotato

Popular games you haven't played

On 9/18/2019 at 9:29 AM, The Blackangel said:

Game developers must hate people like me then.

They like our money - nothing else matters to most of these gaming companies.

19 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I guess? I mean, I don't really function that way at all. I am still playing the same games I was years ago, but I also am regularly adding to my video game library. I want to explore new worlds and live new stories, I just don't want to give up the old ones.

I perfectly understand what you mean because I also operate similarly but I am just stating how the companies in the gaming industry are nowadays. EA, Bethesda, Microsoft, Epic, Take Two Interactive, Ubisoft and the list goes on have been doing this for close to a decade.

On 9/24/2019 at 1:56 AM, skyfire said:

This is one reason I like some indie developers that does not force transactions on us. 

But some of them choose to go down the same route as the bigger companies which is stupid because they don't have the revenue or the reputation of those bigger companies. They end up going out of business as a result.

Top 10 popular games I've never played:

1. Fortnite

2. PUBG

3. Rocket League

4. No Man's Sky

5. ARK Survival

6. Any of the Assassin's Creed games

7. Any of the Gears of War games

8. Any of the God of War games

9. NieR: Automata

10. Battlefield 5

23 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Top 10 popular games I've never played:

1. Fortnite

2. PUBG

3. Rocket League

4. No Man's Sky

5. ARK Survival

6. Any of the Assassin's Creed games

7. Any of the Gears of War games

8. Any of the God of War games

9. NieR: Automata

10. Battlefield 5

No man's Sky is a never for me as well as battlefield 5. Some of my gamer friends bang on about Ark survival so I might give it a shot. PUBG is full of issues and the support is crap so I'm not going near that game ever again.The rest are pretty fun though.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No man's Sky is a never for me as well as battlefield 5. Some of my gamer friends bang on about Ark survival so I might give it a shot. PUBG is full of issues and the support is crap so I'm not going near that game ever again.The rest are pretty fun though.

I have no current plans to play any of the games on the list to be honest. They're just popular and I haven't played them.

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

No man's sky is more of visual treat than the gameplay itself. So you would find some of such games more of eye candy than gameplay rich there as well. 

No Man's Sky is a good game if you're into what it offers.