Register Now
kingpotato

Popular games you haven't played

37 minutes ago, skyfire said:

agree on that especially those with slow net or no net usually prefer such games. 

I know a person who was into the game pretty much at launch and purely because of the gameplay... So it does have its fans.

There are a lot of extremely popular games that I haven't played, but that's simply because they are the type of games that I don't enjoy. For example I haven't played any of the Doom games. I haven't touched almost all of the ones @Alyxx just mentioned. The only ones I have played off her list is GOW and I've tried a couple AC games. The others, I've never played. Also I haven't actually started playing Skyrim, even though I have it. not sure why, I've just never gotten around to starting a campaign. It's the type of game I enjoy, I just haven't started yet. One type of game that I can't play for personal reasons is the Modern Warfare and COD type of games. I can't do those. I actually won't allow anything military related into my house. I can't even fly the American flag. But for my heritage I still fly Ireland, Scotland, and Germany.

Wow I got way off track, didn't I?

Damn.
I suck.

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That is if Bethesda doesn't screw it up which they have been doing a lot of in recent years...

Lets recap, aside from Fallout 76 (what other main console or PC game have they screwed up ? Mobile games are mobile and we dont really care about them.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Rage 2 and trust me we will see a lot more before Elder Scrolls 6. 

Well according to the review from @Alyxx and many other reviews I read about Rage 2 is just an average open world first person shooter, nothing new, nothing controversial worth pointing out either. And well to be honest it wasnt a good franchise to begin with. Something similar happened to Fallout 4, they ended up doing an average game. So maybe my fear is not that they screw up TES6 rather getting an average game, I dont think that they are willing to risk screwing up TES6.

9 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well according to the review from @Alyxx and many other reviews I read about Rage 2 is just an average open world first person shooter, nothing new, nothing controversial worth pointing out either. And well to be honest it wasnt a good franchise to begin with. Something similar happened to Fallout 4, they ended up doing an average game. So maybe my fear is not that they screw up TES6 rather getting an average game, I dont think that they are willing to risk screwing up TES6.

Believe me, it is best not to have any faith in the bigger companies nowadays because all they'll do is continuously disappoint you...

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Believe me, it is best not to have any faith in the bigger companies nowadays because all they'll do is continuously disappoint you...

Why not ? I'm not exactly going to loose anything if I do, nowadays with days on anticipation or even on day one you can learn if the game is bad or not, So if its bad or not up to Skyrim standards I will know. If its as good as Skyrim I will take it.