Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Alexander.

What's your favourite Disney film?

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No Mulan or Snow White and the seven Dwarves  or Aladdin?

I totally forgot about Aladdin... just put that on number 11. Fuck it's hard to rate these movies.

Snow White is a good movie but I don't feel it has aged that well. Not a fan of the singing style, and overall it just doesn't stick with me.

Mulan is okay. That movie never really resonated with me that much. Didn't find it particularly funny or engaging just kinda... there.

Edited by Alyxx

4 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I totally forgot about Aladdin... just put that on number 11. Fuck it's hard to rate these movies.

Snow White is a good movie but I don't feel it has aged that well. Not a fan of the singing style, and overall it just doesn't stick with me.

Mulan is okay. That movie never really resonated with me that much. Didn't find it particularly funny or engaging just kinda... there.

Aladdin is a must-have in any collection. I mean the new movie was good especially the humor but the original still beats it in my opinion.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm going to have to add Alice In Wonderland/Alice Through The Looking Glass and A Nightmare Before Christmas to my list. I'm just as obsessed with Tim Burton as I am with Johnny Depp.

How'd I forget Alice In Wonderland?

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm going to have to add Alice In Wonderland/Alice Through The Looking Glass and A Nightmare Before Christmas to my list. I'm just as obsessed with Tim Burton as I am with Johnny Depp.

A nightmare Before Christmas is good but those Tim Burton Alice movies are not my cup of tea...

To each their own. But I just want to say, that in my personal opinion, when Tim Burton and Johnny Depp work together pure masterpieces are made. I'm sure there are people that will argue that, and that's fine. Like I said, to each their own. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And I'm sure there is someone reading this that is thinking I'm a complete lunatic for even liking either one of them.