Register Now
gusion

Zombie Shooter - Dead Hospital

A good Zombie Game just got to have the key element that will leave all zombie fans with goosebumps. It’ll be a game that tells a good story, has decent graphics, a fresh idea, and something that will scare the living out of all the players. That's a game that you can call a worth of your time and effort of downloading it.  image.png.35a24922eedeada5b8eec3cb8d353fee.png

I will show what is the game features. 

• Realistic zombie shooter
  • Control your Aim using the Gyro Sensor
  • Horrifying 3D Graphics
  • Over 10 Powerful Guns to Unlock
  • Save the Survivors to Upgrade your Stats

“Zombie Shooter – Death Hospital” is a free-to-play augmented reality shooter developed by Playpark.Co., Ltd. In this game, you play as a journalist who must survive inside a hospital full of zombies while trying to unlock the mysteries of the hospital you end up in. Fight against all odds as you collect weapons and items to help you stay alive and save survivors along the way. Keep surviving until you finish it. 

17 hours ago, Darya said:

This game sounds so cool, and that's coming from someone who hates these kind of things. My only thing is I'd have nightmares for days to come.

Do you yourself have it?

If you want, I can go and test it out and write a review on it.

Just now, UleTheVee said:

If you want, I can go and test it out and write a review on it.

Yes, please - this sounds really cool to me!  I have never played Zombie Shooter but this looks like my type of computer game. Once your done, can you please post your review in this topic as a reply? Thank you!

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I haven't found anything about the game either despite people bringing it up in several posts on this forum. I also can't seem to find anything on Youtube so I want to know who is the developer behind this game if it exists and when will it be released.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I haven't found anything about the game either despite people bringing it up in several posts on this forum. I also can't seem to find anything on Youtube so I want to know who is the developer behind this game if it exists and when will it be released.

I found a Press Release in Gamasutra which has the same ad that this one has.

However, I DID finally find the infamous game on the Play Store. Unsurprisingly, it's an asset flip in the trailers and according to this review, it has nothingbut the title screen and no game attached to it.

imagen.png.b65268e1d9368c3cce6cef00abe70a1c.png

Also, my phone is also not compatible with this game... So add that to the pile of questions considering it asks for an Android 4 or up device.

3 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I found a Press Release in Gamasutra which has the same ad that this one has.

However, I DID finally find the infamous game on the Play Store. Unsurprisingly, it's an asset flip in the trailers and according to this review, it has nothingbut the title screen and no game attached to it.

imagen.png.b65268e1d9368c3cce6cef00abe70a1c.png

Also, my phone is also not compatible with this game... So add that to the pile of questions considering it asks for an Android 4 or up device.

Thanks for the heads-up and it isn't compatible with my device either.

Anything with zombies sounds great, and this Zombie Shooter - Death Hospital sounds scary - when entering a mysterious hospital, a diabolical lunatic suddenly captures you and traps you inside the zombie-infested hospital. You get to kill hordes of zombies in this game and solve some puzzles to survive.

20 hours ago, Folk Artist said:

Anything with zombies sounds great, and this Zombie Shooter - Death Hospital sounds scary - when entering a mysterious hospital, a diabolical lunatic suddenly captures you and traps you inside the zombie-infested hospital. You get to kill hordes of zombies in this game and solve some puzzles to survive.

The problem is the game doesn't actually exist - there is just a posting in the Google Play Store but no actual game.

On 5/5/2019 at 11:26 AM, killamch89 said:

The problem is the game doesn't actually exist - there is just a posting in the Google Play Store but no actual game.

That thing just sounded like it was a scripted thing