Register Now
Alyxx

Games you bought recently

On 9/3/2019 at 11:40 AM, The Blackangel said:

I picked up Assassin’s Creed 2 the other day. I’ve hated the series for a long time, which always bugged me because it’s the type of game I gravitate towards. The problem I’ve had with it was trying to get through the bullshit at the start of the game. It was so much of a pain in the ass that I eventually just said “fuck this shit”. But the game was only $2.99 at GameStop, so I figured what the hell. At that price I wasn’t really losing anything if I still hated it. And if I ended up liking it, then I got a steal on a game.

A2 is actually "good" the gameplay is simple enough at that point of the franchaise, the story is still a little bit bonkers, some used to call this the best game of the franchaise during the last console generation.

6 hours ago, Mindy Shaw said:

Got this recently and stuck with it!

Tetris 99 poster (1).jpg

Tetris is a pretty simple but addictively fun game. I don't mind getting stuck with Tetris at all - There's a lot of games I wouldn't want to get stuck with like Anthem, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Battlefield 5.

Not really purchased but I modded my Nintendo 2DS over the weekend, I installed about 40 3ds games into it, I'm still checking each one to make sure that they run properly. I never paid much attention to this console, I only had 2 games for it and I only purchased this handheld console because I wanted to play Ocarina on a trip.

I picked up Assassins Creed III today. As with AC2, it was selling for pocket change at GameStop, so I figured what the hell. If I like it then I got a steal on a game. If not, I didn’t really lose anything.

Edited by The Blackangel

Oh, and I recently picked up Days Gone but only played the first couple of hours (I’m reviewing a game atm so my time is a little tight). The first couple of hours were pretty good.