Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that are harder on console (or PC)?

On 8/24/2021 at 6:00 PM, Heatman said:

Most of hardcore PC gamers that I have come across don't really feel comfortable using controller attached to their system. It's strictly keyboard and mouse for gaming for them. 

That's another reason. I am playing in PC for more than 10 years now. And purchased PS4 just couple of years ago. No other console can take away my affection to play in PC. 😊

On 8/24/2021 at 1:30 PM, Heatman said:

Most of hardcore PC gamers that I have come across don't really feel comfortable using controller attached to their system. It's strictly keyboard and mouse for gaming for them. 

15 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That's another reason. I am playing in PC for more than 10 years now. And purchased PS4 just couple of years ago. No other console can take away my affection to play in PC. 😊

That's all really sad. I enjoy my games but but I don't care what accessories you use and I certainly don't fell "affection" towards electronics and game companies that give a crap that I exist.

15 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

That's all really sad. I enjoy my games but but I don't care what accessories you use and I certainly don't fell "affection" towards electronics and game companies that give a crap that I exist.

Haha.. that how you see it. I was not talking about any particular electronic item though. I meant, the feeling of playing games on PC at that stage of life. That was nostalgic. 😊

On 8/24/2021 at 7:30 AM, Heatman said:

I think it depends on the game honestly - controlling vehicles in GTA is way easier with a controller as to the keyboard and mouse while shooting is better with the keyboard and mouse (for obvious reasons).

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think it depends on the game honestly - controlling vehicles in GTA is way easier with a controller as to the keyboard and mouse while shooting is better with the keyboard and mouse (for obvious reasons).

Yeah - agreed on this here. I think it's on such notes that PC gamers makes an exception for using controllers.