Register Now
StaceyPowers

Activities you want to be able to do in Elder Scrolls VI?

I think we have already talked about improvements we want to see in Elder Scrolls VI in terms of gameplay mechanics. But what additions do you want to the activities you can do in the game?

For example, here are some things I’d like to see added:

• A fishing system would be cool. We can hunt, so it would be great if we can also fish.
  • I want to be able to convert cleared forts/houses to be my houses. So often, they are in just the right location, and sometimes there are buildings that are never inhabited again after you kill their occupants. So why can’t we claim these houses and turn them into homesteads for ourselves?
  • I would love a crafting system that lets me make custom attire. It would be cool if different features from different outfits could be combined, or completely custom colors selected, etc. I would love something like a detailed character creation, but for clothing, weapons, etc.
  • I want to be able to take my kids and spouse to do stuff, like shop in town or whatever.
  • It would be cool to be able to open and run a shop, not just invest in a store at a super high perk level.
  • I want to be able to move the beggars off the streets by building homes for them or paying rent for them.
  • The arena in Oblivion is cool. Some kind of “sport” feature of this nature would be nice.
  • Gambling could be fun. Maybe some simple dice or card games invented for the ES universe. You could go into the taverns and play (like you can with poker and such in Red Dead Redemption).

Those are my ideas for now. What are some ideas for activities you would like to be able to do in the next Elder Scrolls game?

@LadyDay, @kingpotato, @killamch89, @DylanC

I would like to see a climbing skill, I dont expect Assassins creed level of climbing but being able to climb mountains, houses or threes would be nice. It would make thief and archer combat more realistic. 
As well I would like to see a better Bounty hunting or beast slaying system like on Red Dead Redemption and Witcher 3, the companions can give you small quests like that but they tend to be boring, I want to be able to go to a town a look and grab a bounty from the quest board, actually I would like to see that as well a literal Quest board xD

7 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I think we have already talked about improvements we want to see in Elder Scrolls VI in terms of gameplay mechanics. But what additions do you want to the activities you can do in the game?

For example, here are some things I’d like to see added:

• A fishing system would be cool. We can hunt, so it would be great if we can also fish.
  • I want to be able to convert cleared forts/houses to be my houses. So often, they are in just the right location, and sometimes there are buildings that are never inhabited again after you kill their occupants. So why can’t we claim these houses and turn them into homesteads for ourselves?
  • I would love a crafting system that lets me make custom attire. It would be cool if different features from different outfits could be combined, or completely custom colors selected, etc. I would love something like a detailed character creation, but for clothing, weapons, etc.
  • I want to be able to take my kids and spouse to do stuff, like shop in town or whatever.
  • It would be cool to be able to open and run a shop, not just invest in a store at a super high perk level.
  • I want to be able to move the beggars off the streets by building homes for them or paying rent for them.
  • The arena in Oblivion is cool. Some kind of “sport” feature of this nature would be nice.
  • Gambling could be fun. Maybe some simple dice or card games invented for the ES universe. You could go into the taverns and play (like you can with poker and such in Red Dead Redemption).

Those are my ideas for now. What are some ideas for activities you would like to be able to do in the next Elder Scrolls game?

@LadyDay, @kingpotato, @killamch89, @DylanC

I agree with all of that... except for maybe the beggers thing, I would never be that kind 🤣!

13 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I want to be able to convert cleared forts/houses to be my houses. So often, they are in just the right location, and sometimes there are buildings that are never inhabited again after you kill their occupants. So why can’t we claim these houses and turn them into homesteads for ourselves?

This is somthing I can see them doing since it pretty much already exists in Fallout 4.  In that game it's acually kind of tedious with settlers complaining about being hungry, thirsty and stuff.  If they do it without all that busy work then I'm all for it.