Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

On 1/21/2022 at 4:18 PM, Kane99 said:

Here's the thing though. I wouldn't do it for even $10 million. Why? Because the idea of having that much money, would suck to then not be able to use it on more games. Yeah sure I can travel, see the world, see all the movies and tv I want, but gaming would still be a huge part of my life and I wouldn't be able to live without it. 

A hardcore gamer would never really give up gaming for real as a result of money. Yes, he may pause for a while now but will definitely get back to it. 

On 1/21/2022 at 7:19 AM, Heatman said:

That may be true but I do still argue that such a gamer have not had a serious money problem that would need him to stop gaming for it yet. 

Laughs, it is possible as you've said bro. If the person runs into a serious money problem he or she wouldn't think twice but to cash out and dump video game. 

On 1/21/2022 at 12:39 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, there is a possibility that there are some gamers like that who really loves their gaming life more than they do money. 

Sure, we have them. They are the type that wouldn't compromise for money. Because, money isn't a problem for them, but real happiness do. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, we have them. They are the type that wouldn't compromise for money. Because, money isn't a problem for them, but real happiness do. 

Time shall come when I might not be willing to give up gaming for cash especially when the money isn't a problem for me anymore. Now, it's more important for me. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Time shall come when I might not be willing to give up gaming for cash especially when the money isn't a problem for me anymore. Now, it's more important for me. 

That's true, same thing for me too. If eventually I make the kind of money I want on Earth, I wouldn't try it to give up on what I love, especially video games. 

On 1/21/2022 at 4:18 PM, Kane99 said:

Here's the thing though. I wouldn't do it for even $10 million. Why? Because the idea of having that much money, would suck to then not be able to use it on more games. Yeah sure I can travel, see the world, see all the movies and tv I want, but gaming would still be a huge part of my life and I wouldn't be able to live without it. 

I know very well that individual differences kicks in some situations when it comes to how to see and do things, so I'm not surprised you are wired that way though. 

On 3/2/2020 at 6:21 AM, skyfire said:

Depends on the amount minimum. 10,00,000 USD and I am out of gaming. The reason being I think I lost enough health and gained stress with digital lifestyle as it is. I'd retire with that amount. 

Who's ever going to offer that amount of money for quitting playing video games? It's not anything realistic at all.