Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Some persons have given their lives to gaming, just as some have given their life to Jesus, it wouldn't be easy to make them abandon gaming for financial derivatives when they have money to take care of themselves. 

Such people are the hard-core addicts we have in games and they can't help themselves not playing at all. 

On 11/11/2021 at 5:51 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's actually why I believe that it's hard for some people to give up on playing games no matter what they are offered. 

Yeah, it builds up players fun that they can't get elsewhere that easily and it's why they can't leave it. 

On 11/11/2021 at 5:51 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's actually why I believe that it's hard for some people to give up on playing games no matter what they are offered. 

When gaming does more than add fun for the gamer, and add earning money from it in one way or another, it's definitely going to impossible to drop playing. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When gaming and you're seeing money being added to you, their is nothing motivating more than that. 

Seriously, there is no way you would expect any gamer to turn down such a golden opportunity because it's something that hardly happens at all. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no way you would expect any gamer to turn down such a golden opportunity because it's something that hardly happens at all. 

Yes, it hardly happens she when it occurs I wouldn't be omitted in such kind of contract or offer. Which will make the person doing the job securing full-time job due to the payment that comes from playing games. 

On 11/14/2021 at 1:19 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, it hardly happens she when it occurs I wouldn't be omitted in such kind of contract or offer. Which will make the person doing the job securing full-time job due to the payment that comes from playing games. 

Money rules the world and the gaming industry as well which is why most gamers are never really going to quit playing. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Money rules the world and the gaming industry as well which is why most gamers are never really going to quit playing. 

Yes, they aren't going to quit no matter what dearie. Gaming have been around long time, and it has really helped to bring fun and that's next to goodness of life. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:35 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, they aren't going to quit no matter what dearie. Gaming have been around long time, and it has really helped to bring fun and that's next to goodness of life. 

Yeah, if they aren't being cocks when it comes delivering top notch games for us, then they will get all my respects all the time. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, if they aren't being cocks when it comes delivering top notch games for us, then they will get all my respects all the time. 

Yes, gaming have been one of the major entertainment source since I came into this Earth, I'm happy being around video games for the past 14 years. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, gaming have been one of the major entertainment source since I came into this Earth, I'm happy being around video games for the past 14 years. 

That's nice to have played for 14 years and still counting. I have played more but I'm sure other have played more than me too. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's nice to have played for 14 years and still counting. I have played more but I'm sure other have played more than me too. 

My active number of years when it comes to gaming is very new compared to others who has been around video games for long period now.