Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

My active number of years when it comes to gaming is very new compared to others who has been around video games for long period now. 

It's never really a big deal whether you are playing more than others but the most important thing is that you are enjoying your time. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's never really a big deal whether you are playing more than others but the most important thing is that you are enjoying your time. 

Yeah, what matters is the satisfaction we are gaining around the video games and not primarily on longevity. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, what matters is the satisfaction we are gaining around the video games and not primarily on longevity. 

Exactly, it's why I don't pay heed to anything that other people say when it comes to how I go about my gaming. It's all my choice and I live with it. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why I don't pay heed to anything that other people say when it comes to how I go about my gaming. It's all my choice and I live with it. 

I don't care what others say too, I focus mainly on the derivatives, and not what they derivative doing sidetalks. My satisfaction matters alot to me. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't care what others say too, I focus mainly on the derivatives, and not what they derivative doing sidetalks. My satisfaction matters alot to me. 

Seriously, it's been a while since I listened to what others say about my gaming because they don't contribute to my happiness. 

40 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's been a while since I listened to what others say about my gaming because they don't contribute to my happiness. 

That's it. Since they don't contribute to your happiness on Earth, is simply cut them off at the meantime and focus on what you love in your life. 

Edited by Justin11

On 11/14/2021 at 1:19 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, it hardly happens she when it occurs I wouldn't be omitted in such kind of contract or offer. Which will make the person doing the job securing full-time job due to the payment that comes from playing games. 

There are some offers that you can't simply refuse no matter what as long as you have needs that only money can take care of. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some offers that you can't simply refuse no matter what as long as you have needs that only money can take care of. 

Like now, with how the world is desperate for money, and a gamer is being offered money to play games more? It's incredible. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Like now, with how the world is desperate for money, and a gamer is being offered money to play games more? It's incredible. 

Since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus, eventually everything become very tight, tough and critical for everyone. We all need that extra money. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus, eventually everything become very tight, tough and critical for everyone. We all need that extra money. 

Seriously, we all need that cash at any cost because everything is very expensive now which makes us all scramble a lot more. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, we all need that cash at any cost because everything is very expensive now which makes us all scramble a lot more. 

Anyone or gamer who says he or she doesn't need the extra cash must have a big source of income to cover up for everything. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Anyone or gamer who says he or she doesn't need the extra cash must have a big source of income to cover up for everything. 

With most people have actually lost their job as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus affecting most companies and businesses everyone is in a dire situation right now when it comes to money.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

With most people have actually lost their job as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus affecting most companies and businesses everyone is in a dire situation right now when it comes to money.

The money does solve a lot of problems for a lot of people who can lay their hands on them. If I get paid for playing games, I would most likely play more than 10 hours in a day. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

The money does solve a lot of problems for a lot of people who can lay their hands on them. If I get paid for playing games, I would most likely play more than 10 hours in a day. 

There is an extent with which you can actually play for too long and it's going to be detrimental for your own health which is why I always advise people to try as much as they can to limit their gameplay in a way that is going to be healthy for them.