Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They say, money can buy you everything, but in the reality aspect, money can't buy you everything good. Money can't buy pure and genuine happiness, that's why video games is around. Because, it settles such around me, I found peace playing it. 

I would have to disagree with you on this one. Money can definitely buy happiness. The only thing that money can't buy is life again after death. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would have to disagree with you on this one. Money can definitely buy happiness. The only thing that money can't buy is life again after death. 

Their is an extent money can buy happiness. Their are others today who delve into money by any means simply to end their poverty strain life, but that didn't bring them happiness because the sacrifices to maintain the money becomes way to hard for them. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They say, money can buy you everything, but in the reality aspect, money can't buy you everything good. Money can't buy pure and genuine happiness, that's why video games is around. Because, it settles such around me, I found peace playing it. 

What are you guys talking about? You can't even be alive without money, so what's bigger than that if I may ask you? 

On 11/24/2021 at 9:11 PM, Justin11 said:

Their is an extent money can buy happiness. Their are others today who delve into money by any means simply to end their poverty strain life, but that didn't bring them happiness because the sacrifices to maintain the money becomes way to hard for them. 

There is nothing that money can't buy in this life, if it's not so, why do people still keep making all the efforts to get or have money? 

On 3/2/2020 at 6:21 AM, skyfire said:

Depends on the amount minimum. 10,00,000 USD and I am out of gaming. The reason being I think I lost enough health and gained stress with digital lifestyle as it is. I'd retire with that amount. 

Seriously, there are figures that can't be turned down no matter the kind of love that I have on the video games. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There is nothing that money can't buy in this life, if it's not so, why do people still keep making all the efforts to get or have money? 

Literally money can buy everything, but same proverb will still tell you that money is the root of all evils. Due you know many became so engulfed to get money by all means, meanwhile soiling their hands for the sake of finding money which caused them unhappy home today. 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:03 AM, Justin11 said:

Literally money can buy everything, but same proverb will still tell you that money is the root of all evils. Due you know many became so engulfed to get money by all means, meanwhile soiling their hands for the sake of finding money which caused them unhappy home today. 

This is why it actually gets me so frustrated when people get too religious because when you said  money is The Root of All evil, why are people still after making money?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is why it actually gets me so frustrated when people get too religious because when you said  money is The Root of All evil, why are people still after making money?

When you adhere to what religious leaders are saying you'll simply agree with them. They said money has made people today to chase it in the wrong way. Even killing their fellow simply for monetary derivatives. 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:03 AM, Justin11 said:

Why is the world still actively seeking to make money from all means necessary? If money is the root of all evil, it means that no good can come from money. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Why is the world still actively seeking to make money from all means necessary? If money is the root of all evil, it means that no good can come from money. 

XD 😂😂. Good can come from money when you chase it in the right way and not chasing after money in the wrong way that leads to practicing evil to make the money by all means. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

XD 😂😂. Good can come from money when you chase it in the right way and not chasing after money in the wrong way that leads to practicing evil to make the money by all means. 

I don't believe that money does have anything to do with being good or bad but the humans that decide to use it for a good or bad thing. 

Edited by Heatman