Register Now
AlucardS4

Pixel-Ninja [iOS]

I think graphics is a bit too much old style and also the game speed seems to be slow. Though I am sure there are some of the gamers who may like the game. I am sure as more changes are made the game will do much better. Yoou should check out Nun attacks 2 for mmore update. 

If I'm seeing it right, there doesn't appear to be any real challenge to the game. It looked like you could jump as many times as you wanted to avoid obstacles and flying objects. I love the graphics, and the idea behind the game, but it seems just too easy.

A bit of both of what has already been said. The graphics seem too old-fashioned, maybe that’s the theme, but they could still do with a little polishing. Also the game is too easy, a game can’t be fun if there is no challenge. Nonetheless, it’s great that you have coded your own game. Keep persisting with it, I am sure you will create great games.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:47 PM, Peterlight said:

The game looks cool. I would have gone for it if it were on Android.

I think this must be your first game is of the graphics.

Well, that's if they don't abandon the game sooner than later because it's what some of these developers are good at. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am pretty sure the game is more or less test based because it needs a lot of work in order to be popular.

I do believe that too. They have a lot of work of promotion to add in the game before it grows as it should. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the way graphics is a bit too much easy and also the overall structure of game, I definitely think this is 1st time effort.

Yeah, that something which looks very obvious. I have good reasons to believe that it's something that can get better with time.