Register Now
DC

If all games were running equally well on all operating systems, what OS would you use?

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Macs are annoying and not meant for the gaming. Most of the folks in near future may be going for the Linux or stay with windows from what I have seen so far. 

if most of the games were compatible with Linux, then trust me, nobody of the competitive gamers would use Windows anymore, there's a huge difference in performance between Linux and Windows, sometimes you get double of the FPS in Linux

I would stick with windows still, Since windows support more than other software. Just not always gaming gaming. Need the right drivers and hardware/software to run games and with no right drivers, then the game won't run that well. Plus most devs and parties always works with windows first before other OS. 

Yeah that seems to be the case. But even windows has been in work with linux on their azure. and so soon I wont be surprised that windows has the Linux kernel. I mean if they can move to chrome and make edge out of it. i don't see windows not using linux kernel and still making those softwares.