Register Now
Redschyte

Best puzzle game???

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

The Room: Old Sins is a very good puzzle game and it's available on mobile devices. I know you do enjoy mobile games, thus this might work for you. 

Lol, I didn't see anything to enjoy in the game via the trailer I watched. Their was nothing tangible that is showing about the 'Room mobile game that is appealing to me. 

There was a game where you try to build structurally sound bridges while using the lowest amount of budget possible, but I can't recall the name of it. Looked interesting and challenging, sorry I'm not giving you more to work with here, but yeah.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

There was a game where you try to build structurally sound bridges while using the lowest amount of budget possible, but I can't recall the name of it. Looked interesting and challenging, sorry I'm not giving you more to work with here, but yeah.

I'm sure that if it's a game that someone is interested in playing based on the little you have explained, something can be found online about it. 

I played mini metro recently on my android, the rating sparked my interest to download which is 4.5/5.0, it went somewhat okay for me not the way it's rating spoke high volume of it. Tetris will always remain the best when it comes to the best thrilling puzzle game of all-time. 

On 5/21/2022 at 1:53 AM, Heatman said:

The Turing Test, Human: Fall Flat and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons which is a puzzle game that's short and sweet that I did enjoyed very well on PS4. 

A take of two sons captivated me, after watching the trailer the other day, I never played the puzzle game yet, but I'm adding it on my wish list for the games I'm looking up to get before June ends.