Register Now
DudeThatsErin

COD Mobile

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

What stage are you currently on the game? Is it your first time playing the game or replaying it? 

Still a Rockie, I'm a flat beginner in the game, I started recently. I admired the game in the past, until now, which i finally got into it at last. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Still a Rockie, I'm a flat beginner in the game, I started recently. I admired the game in the past, until now, which i finally got into it at last. 

There is always a beginning in everything someone does, so with time you are going to get up the ladder. 

On 5/8/2022 at 10:49 PM, Heatman said:

I don't care about the best COD mobile but the mode of the gameplay which Search and Destroy is my favorite. 

Domination and Cyber Attacks is my favorite mode of playing for Call of Duty Mobile. 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:12 PM, Heatman said:

There is always a beginning in everything someone does, so with time you are going to get up the ladder. 

What you said is ideal mate, in every beginning their is always maturity and ending. I'll see how my experience grows in the online game. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What you said is ideal mate, in every beginning their is always maturity and ending. I'll see how my experience grows in the online game. 

Just don't fall for their trap of microtransactions and in app purchases, just to make the play easy for you. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Just don't fall for their trap of microtransactions and in app purchases, just to make the play easy for you. 

There is no such thing as app purchases that make the game easier in cod mobile, only cosmetics microtransactions

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have never used it in the game because I don't see the essence in doing so. It's not worth the money spent on it. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm using my mobile data to keep the game running, never upgraded anything yet, and I don't think I'll do any of the two things you mentioned. Not all video games I should spend real money for. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm using my mobile data to keep the game running, never upgraded anything yet, and I don't think I'll do any of the two things you mentioned. Not all video games I should spend real money for. 

As long as they are something that's not going to hinder my progress in the game, it's not a must a purchase the cosmetic items. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

And in most cases, cosmetic items aren't that important to the game's progress and it's why you can easily ignore getting them. 

On 5/12/2022 at 4:27 PM, Heatman said:

And in most cases, cosmetic items aren't that important to the game's progress and it's why you can easily ignore getting them. 

They are all for the beauty of the game in a way that you have it unique to your own preference. 

On 5/12/2022 at 1:57 AM, Justin11 said:

Would you be getting the Battle Pass on the Call of Duty Season 4? 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Would you be getting the Battle Pass on the Call of Duty Season 4? 

I'm not in for that, I don't have enough money to buy any battle pass in the game. I know it has many amazing features, but I have to stay off it. 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I'm not in for that, I don't have enough money to buy any battle pass in the game. I know it has many amazing features, but I have to stay off it. 

There is a free version pass and a premium pass which costs 220CP. You can opt for the free version pass if you want.