Register Now
DudeThatsErin

COD Mobile

On 6/16/2022 at 10:00 AM, Justin11 said:

I can't really remember, I spent couple of cash in some in-game upgrades, maybe around $10-$15 overall. 

That's actually not a lot - to be fair, I've done that a few times in a couple of MMORPGs, What I'm not going to do is spend thousands of dollars on a mobile game. It simply makes no sense.

On 5/20/2022 at 8:30 AM, Boblee said:

Don't worry about it. It must have been a while you played it, so mixing the figures up would be a normal thing. 

Yeah, it's normal. Mistakes are constant. How much have you spent on the game's microtransactions since you have been playing it? 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

That's actually not a lot - to be fair, I've done that a few times in a couple of MMORPGs, What I'm not going to do is spend thousands of dollars on a mobile game. It simply makes no sense.

Since you spent it around MMORPGs, which shows that the games you spent money on impressed you, such is the same with a user whose love for a mobile game is high, he wouldn't grow frustrated paying for micro transactions. 

I love COD played virtually more than half of all the games released under the series, COD: warzone us actually my favorite and though a few off the series came with some bugs like in vanguard but the graphics been a first person shooter game is great and I like the game.

The video game is built for online so I am not really expecting an offline multiplayer or single player but it would still be a great idea if it is added to its next game features.

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got the COD mobile edition on my android, the game is still going well for me, I don't get bothered for the game being just an online game, I don't pay for micro transactions, so, the game is cool. 

Thats like the 4th time you made the same comment in this thread, if you are going to post something post something meaningfull.

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got the COD mobile edition on my android, the game is still going well for me, I don't get bothered for the game being just an online game, I don't pay for micro transactions, so, the game is cool. 

54 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Thats like the 4th time you made the same comment in this thread, if you are going to post something post something meaningfull.

@kingpotato is right.

That's the kind of post you make on a thread as your first reply. How could you possibly not know you had posted on this thread before? You have, in fact, replied to this thread on no less than 20 other occasions. Nobody who posts like they care would forget that. This is ridiculous, @Justin11. And don't reply to this or @kingpotato's post please, I think you've harvested quite enough posts out of this thread as it is.

Edited by Shagger

My question is, who still plays COD mobile these days? Lol, I maybe played it once or twice when it first came out, or maybe that was Fortnite or PubG mobile, I forget. But I just can't see myself playing any mobile game in this genre, simply because of the limitations. Yeah they have controller options you can attach to your phone to make it easier, or even use a bluetooth controller. 

Doesn't COD mobile focus more on battle royale?

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

My question is, who still plays COD mobile these days? Lol, I maybe played it once or twice when it first came out, or maybe that was Fortnite or PubG mobile, I forget. But I just can't see myself playing any mobile game in this genre, simply because of the limitations. Yeah they have controller options you can attach to your phone to make it easier, or even use a bluetooth controller. 

I agree, I hardly know anybody who still plays this game, its not a bad game and it does have more game mods but honestly if you want a good cod experience its better to play it on console or pc, cod mobile is still a very rough cod game

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The last time I saw a guy playing COD on mobile was in a barbing salon. I heard one of the game's soundtrack and I knew right away it was COD game. I got into discussion with him about the game and how long he's been playing it and found out it was his first one. I told him to have a better experience, it's better to play it on consoles if he's got one.