Register Now
Kane99

Do you collect gaming controllers?

14 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Used to until I laid hands upon the perfection that is DualSense

Is DualSense perfectly made? never. Because, definitely it will get damaged with time. I can say, it is durable and flexible while playing with it. 

57 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Is DualSense perfectly made? never. Because, definitely it will get damaged with time. I can say, it is durable and flexible while playing with it. 

It's the best controller though imo. Adaptive triggers and haptic feedback are so fun and ergnomically it feels very tight. The design is also very futuristic and attractive to boot. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

All controllers gets damaged in the end. None is indestructible my friend. It's all about the functionality you get from using DualSense that makes perfect. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

All controllers gets damaged in the end. None is indestructible my friend. It's all about the functionality you get from using DualSense that makes perfect. 

I got what you've said mate, that's it. No controller can last till time indefinite, instead the controller option should be comfortable at hand. 

On 4/26/2022 at 8:01 AM, Heatman said:

I didn't have to collect that because I had the purchased the console back then. The one's that I collect are the rare ones that I wouldn't even have to play with. 

That's going to be worth something worth while then if you keep hold of them 🙂 

On 4/28/2022 at 12:20 PM, Empire said:

That's going to be worth something worth while then if you keep hold of them 🙂 

Yeah, that's for sure the plan. There is one controller that looks like a chainsaw or something, it's on top my hunting list.