Register Now
Kane99

Do you have any unopened games in your collection?

On 9/25/2021 at 5:40 AM, Razor1911 said:

That's totally insane. I guess he is a millionaire, my income for whole month is less than 1000 bucks. And that guy is spending 5 times the amount for a mobile game. 😆

There was a guy who once blew $150,000 on a mobile game. I don't even remember what game it was but we had a discussion on it here and we all came to the consensus that there's no way any of us would spend anywhere near that on a game no matter how much we like it.

On 9/25/2021 at 12:30 AM, killamch89 said:

That's nothing - When I used to play Lord's Mobile, I knew an American guy that spent $5000 a month on stuff in-game. The worst part is, that wasn't the only game he was playing at the time.

Seriously - there are some people who really have money to throw around in a way that it gets annoying if you ask me. $5000 for what!!!!!? 🙄 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since I am not installing from the game store via my PS4 console l, I buy only the game options I can play, not leaving any unopened cos I spent money to purchase, I need to keep them running, Lol. 

Seriously, I find it very difficult to resist the temptation not to buy more games especially when I heard it's interesting play. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I find it very difficult to resist the temptation not to buy more games especially when I heard it's interesting play. 

The best I can do is simply install the video game when I have what it takes to install it directly to my PS4 console, or never because so many on my mind now. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The best I can do is simply install the video game when I have what it takes to install it directly to my PS4 console, or never because so many on my mind now. 

You have some control when it comes to getting video games. If I'd have such level of control, it's definitely going to save me a lot of money. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You have some control when it comes to getting video games. If I'd have such level of control, it's definitely going to save me a lot of money. 

Yes, that's because I've come a long way in gaming, and I check my funds to know which one to go for, if it's better on download I'll go for it or better buy from the store. 

On 10/2/2021 at 6:26 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, that's because I've come a long way in gaming, and I check my funds to know which one to go for, if it's better on download I'll go for it or better buy from the store. 

For the sake of internet subscription, a lot of people have big challenges with getting games downloaded. It's why they go for CDs. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the sake of internet subscription, a lot of people have big challenges with getting games downloaded. It's why they go for CDs. 

When you don't have stable internet connection, and large amount of mobile data you shouldn't bother downloading such large video game file, it might cost you more.