Register Now
Spikey

Video Game Rage

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm still very much looking for who says that he or she find playing Dark Souls very easily because I would like to know how that's possible for the player. 

I don't really think that there is any player who would conclusively say that Dark Souls is an easy game because it is definitely not one.

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, just like my brother who says he's well into playing Monster Hunt very easily, I'm very sure that some people find it difficult all the same. 

I remembered the game Monster Hunter, I've played it earlier before on PS2 console which is the version 4, about five years ago. The game is hard in its game-play, I didn't master it because I never played for long. Kudos to your brother for seeing the game as a easy game to play. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I remembered the game Monster Hunter, I've played it earlier before on PS2 console which is the version 4, about five years ago. The game is hard in its game-play, I didn't master it because I never played for long. Kudos to your brother for seeing the game as a easy game to play. 

Monster Hunter is a great thrilling game that gives me quite an adrenaline rush whenever I play it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Monster Hunter is a great thrilling game that gives me quite an adrenaline rush whenever I play it. 

The gameplay tells it all, even the trailer keeps telling me too, that the game is pure haven. It increases the adrenaline level due to its combat fighting style with knife. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

This trailer says it all for me being that the game isn't an easy one. How can fighting and killing those wild beasts be an easy task? I'm afraid already 😩

When I got on with the game, the beasts fight, is simply an adrenaline rush kind of combat for me, because I drive from right to left, simply sweating to down the beasts that are simply scary in nature. 

Edited by Justin11

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

This trailer says it all for me being that the game isn't an easy one. How can fighting and killing those wild beasts be an easy task? I'm afraid already 😩

Yeah, the game's combat system are very impressive to my very satisfaction in every way. It's a beast battle, so it's supposed to be that intense. 

7 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

The game-play of Monster Hunter is simply scary, when I played around my junior cousin, he simply screamed over the game due to the combat with the demons. 

Great hunters are the ones that would be in love with playing such games because it gives them the thrill when they hunt them down and kill them. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Great hunters are the ones that would be in love with playing such games because it gives them the thrill when they hunt them down and kill them. 

xD, 😅😅. I am Hunter, I can simply use my experience physically as a hunter to play the game in order to keep hunting the enemies down. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Good luck with that!!! Let's see how that bodes well for you mate and try having fun in the process. 

xD 😅. I'll try to find time to have fun once again with the game, which I have it's digital copy some time now. I get over the game again to enjoy it once more. 

29 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD 😅. I'll try to find time to have fun once again with the game, which I have it's digital copy some time now. I get over the game again to enjoy it once more. 

Let's see how long it takes for you to complete the game. What did you started playing it? 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Let's see how long it takes for you to complete the game. What did you started playing it? 

I started playing the game earlier this year when I launched my PS4, it's around February this year. Monster Hunter was released for PS4 in 2018, that's the update I got around the video game.