Register Now
Spikey

Video Game Rage

We hear of funny crazy stories of people getting video game rage. Some people have even broke their TV's, gaming systems, etc.

Do you get video game rage when you play video games? What was the worse thing you have ever done while playing video games?

I don't rage if something goes wrong, gaming. I always try and resolve the issue or problem as raging isn't a way forward. Once I was playing GTA 5 Online, and a modder lowered my XP to 0, from 99. After switching sessions, I contacted Rockstar Support who replied within 48 hours and reinstated my original level. 

Edited by Alexander.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:46 PM, Spikey said:

The worst I have done while video gaming is just yell at the TV or at myself lol. I can't see myself going crazy over a game. It's just a game and it's meant to be for fun.

Well I know a lot of folks who yelled at TV during the game of thrones. So yeah it is kind of possible with or without games too. 

When l hear about video game rage, I can't help but think of this;

But ok, for real. I'm not one to overreact. When I'm angry, I'm usually more angry that I look. I can't think of a moment where I really close my rag and broke something if whatever, but I have a my fair share of frustrated rants to the nobody else in the room.

I broke my dualshock controller three times playing the last of us on PS3, twice I was able to repair it, once I had to buy a new one.

I hate console controls so much, I want to be able to play all shooters with a mouse and keyboard the proper way. I don'T care what platform the game is on, just let me use my mouse for aiming damnit!

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I feel like I've mostly gotten control of my temper.  I do give evil stares to drivers who nearly hit me with their car though.

Lol. 😆 Are you talking about your driving skills? I mean, tell those drivers to have their hands first on Euro truck simulator. 😂

I never had such issues like breaking my controller or something, I play just for fun and take games as entertainment purposes only.